Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day 2007

Today has been my most memorable father's day to date. Granted it's my 2nd official fathers day, it's been a memorable one for sure.
It started early for me. In fact it started saturday night with Abby and Robin giving me every cd I had on my wish list. I haven't had this much new music for a very long time. I so appreciate the thoughtfulness.
This morning at church, long time president of Biola, Dr. Clyde Cook spoke for father's day. I'm usually not a big "lets use videos" preson, but today the videos he used were both perfect.
The German coast guard commerical was hi-larious and appropo.
The last video Team Hoyt blew me away. Dick and Rick Hoyt have been racing for years now including the iornman triathalon. This article will tell you more as well as their site TeamHoyt. Please enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.